Cream paint color is probably one of the most popular kitchen cabinet refinishing ideas today. Different styles and themes are optional based on trends. Kitchen cabinet refinishing ideas a cream color and varnish is an inexpensive way to update your kitchen.
Instructions of kitchen cabinet refinishing ideas
12 Photos Gallery of: How Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Ideas with Cream Paint
- Remove the doors of your kitchen cabinets by unscrewing the hinges. Have someone hold the door while you destroy to prevent falling or splitting the wood.
- Remove all the weapons of the doors and kitchen cabinet refinishing ideas.
- Lila all visible surfaces of doors and frames. Start with a medium grit sandpaper to remove most existing paint and finish.
- Clean the surface with ethyl alcohol to remove any remaining dirt and grease stains.
- Applying adhesive tape along the edges where the cabinets are located with the walls. Take time to do this; the better to put the belt will clear the lines.
- Place a tarp over the counter and floor to catch any drips.
- Apply a coat of cream paint brush over all surfaces. Keep small and uniform strokes, moving with the grain of the wood. Allow the paint to dry 4-6 hours before applying a second coat.
- Apply a stain resistant on all surfaces using a brush varnish. Depending on how bright you want you’re finished, you can clean it with a cloth.
- Replace doors and hardware and a new shiny to complete the look.