How to glaze kitchen cabinets? Glazing kitchen cabinets is otherwise called antiquing. This is the procedure of falsely maturing the way a bureau looks by applying a glazing to show up.
1. Uproot the majority of the equipment and the pivots from your kitchen cabinets with a screwdriver. Lay the uprooted bureau entryways down on a table that has been secured by a drop material.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Glaze Kitchen Cabinets
2. Wash the cabinets utilizing a sudsy dishwater arrangement. Utilize a cloth or wipes to wash and after that flush the cabinets. Cabinets around stoves may need to be degreased with a degreaser in the wake of washing to uproot cooking oils. When degreased, wash and flush the cabinets and permit them to dry.
3. Stir up a glazing arrangement in a vessel. A how to glaze kitchen cabinets arrangement will comprise of latex glazing blended with latex paint. For instance, on the off chance that you have tan stresses, use tan paint blended with glazing.
4. Include 1 piece of paint to 3 sections of glazing for a light glazing arrangement.
5. Plunge a cloth into the how to glaze kitchen cabinets and apply it on little areas of the bureau or the entryways. Rub it vivaciously onto the surface and after that delicately wipe it off with an alternate cloth.